the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






4/22/2002



No UFOs!



I'm nearly done with the Parrot -- could be done today. Post game rap-up soon. Anyway, in that project's-nearly-done euphoria, it hits me... I've been such a vigilante about not having UFO's lying around, that I have no new project lined up!

I was intrigued by the Cancun scarf over at Moving Hands. I think I may try to make something similar for a dear friend who just had her 40th birthday. I couldn't think of anything to buy for her, so I didn't, but she might like this... and I'm happy to make something for her.

This means going to the LYS... probably with only enough dinero for the scarf though!







posted by kristi at 4/22/2002 07:11:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM