the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






5/22/2002



another wish list project



Oh... I forgot to mention earlier the project I was dreaming of when I got up: A sort of Henley collared pullover made from Noro Kureyon -- saw some on ebay that's fuschia and orange (102) and some that's foresty shades of green and brown. Both are lovely. 1090 yards should be enough for a sweater, no? If not, I'd probably throw in some co-ordinating Cascade Pastaza. Probably just striped.

I like the brights, but am always drawn to the greens. Okay, of the maybe 10 sweaters I own, 5 of them are green, but not THIS particular green. Don't know what that means in terms of knitting another sweater...







posted by kristi at 5/22/2002 03:14:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM