the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






5/22/2002



Startitis



I so want to begin a new project! I am still working on the flora charm scarf -- it's maybe 30 inches long now, but it's not a project that really flows. Still, I want to get it done and I continue to stick doggedly to my "one project at a time" pact with myself.

That's not to say that I haven't been scheming and dabbling... I bought the sock yarn, but after swatching, I don't know if I can really get into anything so tiny. I also am thinking about recycling the Fandango baby sweater and using the yarn with some the Zanziba that didn't match the Green Parrot Fandango... I think I'll have three skeins of each, so that should make a cardigan from Colinette's Art to Wear... Also, I bought some orange Berroco Pronto on ebay which may end up being the cabled sweater for baby Rex. Decisions, decisions. But first, the scarf!







posted by kristi at 5/22/2002 09:41:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM