the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






5/28/2002



You Rexy Thing!



Well, this is hardly the little addendum it was Friday! The yarn came Thursday and it's arrival pushed me to finish the scarf so I could get knitting with the Pronto. The good news/bad news is that Ella's cold and bad sleep habits have combined to wake me irredeemably at about 4:oo am the last few days. So once I've lulled her back to sleep, I've been getting in some quality knitting time (with her on my lap or shoulder, of course).

I joined all the pieces today and have started to cable the raglans. I've joined the cable nation! Groovy.

I haven't quite decided how to finish the neck. It's going to have a V-neck. The cuffs and bottom have cable ribs, but that won't work at the neck line. Suggestions?







posted by kristi at 5/28/2002 03:15:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM