the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






7/04/2002



seeing the sites



I realized I should be posting about the interesting sites I've been coming across, though I haven't been doing much browsing lately. Anyway, have a look at Personal Threads -- they have lots of neat yarns on sale for 40% off! Also, looks like Colinette has a NEW yarn out called Tagliatelli -- a funky wool tape. Also check out the "MillShop" section of their website for fab, fab, fab deals. Lots of grab bag stuff, including a new thing called "Creative Threads" 1 kg of bits and pieces (less than skeins!) for 15 pounds (around $23). That's a lot of bits and pieces! Fun, fun, fun! Shipping's pricy, but still...







posted by kristi at 7/04/2002 07:29:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM