the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






10/11/2002



the cat ate my post...



again! grr.


On a lark, I typed "knitting" into Monster.com, the job search engine and found two interesting job listings. Neither of them is really feasible for me, so I thought I'd post them in case anyone wanted to apply.


The first is as Assistant Editor for Interweave Knits magazine in Loveland, CO. Serendipitously, my brother-in-law's family runs a Dude Ranch there. I can attest that it is a lovely place -- about an hour outside of Denver toward Estes Park.
The second is as a Sweater Designer for abercrombie -- the 7-14 year old girls' version of Abercrombie & Fitch. They're in Columbus, OH. Sounds like a fun job!






posted by kristi at 10/11/2002 11:07:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM