the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






10/28/2002



cool sewing patterns



If you are a seamstress, check out Pavelka Design. I bought the Overwows pattern (in kid and adult) but I haven't sewn them yet. Definitely something for quilters. And those who are swinging from hip to hippy.

I am also tempted by Birch Street, and I keep thinking about the international children's collection, but I haven't ever ordered it. I just haven't been sewing much with all this knitting!

And I don't know what's up with the kids' world clothing kick. Something fun and different I guess, and at this point, I still get to supply the clothes, even if I don't get to pick them!







posted by kristi at 10/28/2002 05:50:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM