the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






12/24/2002



a bad thing



okay, so we went to the airport on the WRONG day, and they wouldn't send us anywhere (the WRONG day according to DELTA, not the tickets we had...), so we went back home. fine. more time with our houseguests, didn't horribly wreck anyone's plans. it was raining (and we are very wussy about weather).... And in the midst of not thinking, I put Zoe's new Tutti-Frutti sweater atop the floor register to dry out so I could put it back in the suitcase -- and IT MELTED! I wasn't thinking and it was some space aged synthetic, not cotton or wool, and 5 minutes later, it was completely ruined! Very sad at my stupidity. It was a great little sweater.
R.I.P.







posted by kristi at 12/24/2002 11:44:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM