the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






2/22/2003



update



I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... I've just been busy with other things. My mom was here for a week and spent a lot of time casting on and ripping out. She did leave with a good start of a sweater in the Noro Cotton Kureyon that I started with ages ago. I haven't been knitting it, so I gave it to her. Hopefully she'll get something done with it.

I got some GREAT yarn for my summer Knitty project. I am so excited to start it, but I have to figure a few things out first.

I've been editing all the patterns for Knitty. They look great and you'll want to knit a bunch of them. Look for them early next month.

My Colinette detailed bits and pieces toddler coat is in the finishing stages. Pictures soon.

I've also been contacted by a knitting store that wants to carry print versions of my Haiku pattern. So now I am trying to figure out what to call this little pattern enterprise and how I want to lay it out. Very exciting. I guess this makes me an official professional knitwear designer...

In other fish to fry, I saw the webpage of an installation a friend of mine in Chicago put up and was struck by the quilt potential for one of her pieces. So now we're collaborating on making a quilt. If I can just figure out how to do it, it'll be smashing!







posted by kristi at 2/22/2003 05:17:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM