the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






11/14/2003



lucky.



I know I was kind of whiney yesterday. It's hard to have so many days in row eaten up by chores, being on the go, and still have so many piles to face. I haven't had time for any of my usual fun/work (like editing all the patterns for Knitty when it's already mid-November and the like. I'm a "there's a place for everything and everything in its place" kind of gal -- at least in theory. and i don't even know where the places for everything are. this puts me a bit off balance.


all that aside, i haven't forgotten for a moment how lucky i am. really, really lucky. i live in a beautiful place with a happy, healthy family... and this is what i wake up to:







posted by kristi at 11/14/2003 06:22:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM