the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






5/10/2004



pushing fate?



Okay I just plunked down my pretty pennies for 30 (30!) skeins of Silk Garden to begin this great project and am eagerly waiting for it to arrive.

Surely beginning such a monster project will ensure that my book producer will call tomorrow and want me to start working on the book ASAP. And I will be stuck with 30 skeins unknit festively displayed on my bed.

In truth, it would be fabulous if the call actually came through from the book people, and it would take me a while to line up all the stuff I'd need for it before I could even really start knitting, so I'm probably pretty safe...

And now I should be feverishly knitting on the sweater I'm making so it doesn't end up at the bottom of the basket for another several months. Almost ready to start shaping on the back! Then sleeves...







posted by kristi at 5/10/2004 04:48:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM