the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






10/15/2005



knitty gritty


I have returned from my bout as a knitster on Shannon Okey's episode of Knitty Gritty where we styled -- what else? -- doggy fashions!

I drove up Thursday afternoon and, after a bit of reconnoitering at the Burbank Hilton and a few moments of remarkable zen navigation on Shannon's part, I dined on Indian food with Shannon , Jenna Adorno, Marnie Maclean , and Julia Trice . So fascinating to put faces to patterns and web presences!

Pictures were taken but you'll have to scout them elsewhere.


Friday morning we shot the episode, in remarkable time, really. Lots of fun!

The obligatory I-blog-you-you-blog-me shot.


Marnie's real dog, Panda, and a stuffed dog from my neighbor, Marnie.


Me and Shannon.


Candi and Marnie knitstering away.


And the three of us.







posted by kristi at 10/15/2005 09:07:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM