the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






12/07/2005



cat box



Last night, I was getting dinner ready and Ella was in the kitchen with me.
E: "Can I make a mixture?" (this usually involves mixing half the contents of the spice cupboard with any available condiments...)
K: "Not right now, we need to get dinner ready." I eyed a couple of boxes on the counter waiting to go out to the recycling bin. "Do you want to make something out of these boxes?"
E: "They're too small to be a box for a cat. Unless the cat was very small."
K: "Well... we could make a little cat."
E: "Make a small cat out of what?"
K: "I don't know. Out of pipecleaners maybe. Why don't you start with the house and later I'll make you a little cat out of pipecleaners."
E: "Okay. But only if it has two heads."







posted by kristi at 12/07/2005 11:59:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM