the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






4/27/2006



research assistant


WANTED: College student, graduate student or other interested soul to do some basic research for me on a book project. Knitting, American History, Women's History. Mostly making phonecalls, doing some online research, so your location isn't an issue. Keeping organized notes of your findings. For the right person, it'll likely be interesting and could conceivably lead to a spiffy term paper or whatever. Which I will gladly edit for you with my razor sharp red pen. There will be modest compensation for your time as well.

Please let me know if you have someone you think would enjoy this job.







posted by kristi at 4/27/2006 02:17:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM