the domestic sphere

my dalliances with all things domestic






8/16/2007



the book


Knitting Patterns for Dummies comes out next month and will be available nationwide and at all major internet book dealers.


The back yard project is nearing completion. Pictures soon. Another development in the domestic sphere -- a shiny new laptop computer that I've been slowly transistioning to. I was just about to make the switch. New pictures have been landing there and I finally installed Photoshop, but then yesterday it started acting funny with keys not responding correctly and this morning I can't turn it on.... hopefully it's nothing major. And if it's a lemon, I found out quickly. And I'm glad that the desktop machine is still up and running.






posted by kristi at 8/16/2007 06:44:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


????????

comments by YACCS

Powered By Blogger TM